M&M PRETZEL

Crunchy, salty, sweet. 2 servings per pack. What's Inside: 180 calories (9% DV), 6 g total fat (9% DV), 3.5 g sat. fat (18% DV), 20 g sugars (No DV defined), 210 mg sodium (9% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. 30% less fat than average of the leading chocolate brands (6 g fat per 40 g serving vs. 9 g average for leading chocolate brands). Mars real chocolate.